Our trip has quietly snuck up on us, it’s gone from a 1-2 year plan to something that is actually happening in about 1 month! I am so excited, I can barely contain myself, it’s like I’m having an out of body experience and I’m watching myself watch myself as I type… THAT’S HOW EXCITED I AM!
I do have to wage my final battle with the ICAA a day before we leave – curse you, EBA, curse you! I refuse to repeat this, so I have to study hard before I leave D:
OH. Exciting news, I was so disappointed when I realised we would miss NYC Restaurant Week for 2012, Katie has informed me that it is incredibe value for money and all around aaahhhhmazing… Imagine how I reacted when I realised that dineLA’s restaurant week was on July 16 – July 27 2012. HEY! ANNA AND I ARE IN Los Angeles July 16 – July 26 2012 – IT’S FATE. I am going to blow so much money on food…. mmm…. The Bazaar, Mr Chows… Here I come!
Since I am so incredibly fond of lists, and this can be a sweet reminder of how disorganised I was prior to this trip, I have decided to compile yet ANOTHER list of things I need to do D:
- Call Travel Insurance Direct and fix my travel insurance (I am covered until the 26th July 2012, when in fact I return on the 28th July 2012, I am so bright.)
- Badger Dodo about getting her passport done. 😀 ilu dodo.
- Book 11 Madison Park through opentable.com
- Book a plethora of restaurants for dineLA restaurant week.
- Book Niagara Falls tour
- Book Grand Canyon tour
- Buy NYC travel pass
- Buy LA travel pass
- Look at car rentals???
- Oh dear… this list is beginning to scare me….